Rolf Snoeren and Viktor Horsting of the Viktor & Rolf label introduced their first scent in 2005 which they called Flowerbomb perfume. Like other fashion designers, these two have their struggles and stories that have contributed to what and whom they have become now.
Both of them were born in the year 1969 and studied in the same school at a Dutch art academy. From their surrealistic approach and style in making and crafting dresses through providing well-motivated concepts and entertaining fashion shows, this is what has marked them out in the fashion realm. More to it, aside from modeling their collections, they also invited renowned artists and musicians to perform at particular shows.
In 2005, the Flowerbomb scent was produced and begun in the world of style and fragrance manufacturing. This enabled them to expand their type of perfume strategy and marketing in the designer fashion empire. When it was released, it became an instant success and created more demand amongst customers. It has become one of the most saleable woman’s perfumes wherever and whenever it is sold.
Why many customers go for Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume
This luxury perfume is an explosion of floral fragrances with an extravagant scent that provides women a glamorous and sumptuous feeling. It truly is one of the best smelling perfume for women. This creates a wild sensual ambiance; even a small application awakens your senses. It has got an oriental aroma with a delicate balance and blending of herbs including refreshing bergamot, green tea, patchouli, freesias, and cent flora roses as well as the enchanting and blooming jasmine and orchids with a sensual aroma of sandalwood. Its fragrance notes give the perfume a moderate and flowery whiff that is very much suited for all skin types and recommended for casual wear. With its deeper sense and elements of bouquet floral scent due to the harmonious blending of its notes, it provides delightful and heads turning fragrance.
The Flowerbomb has another version that was released a year after it was initially launched. The Flowerbomb Extreme was introduced to the market in 2006 – the Extreme version is a stronger and more intense fragrance than the original scent.
The perfume’s bottle was styled and designed in the shape of a grenade, but its designer fashion house described it as a multi-faceted diamond. The fragrance also comes in different editions with eau de toilette spray, Eau de perfume spray, and Eau de perfume splash mini.
Here are the pros and cons of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume so you can decide if you are going to prefer this option more than the other fragrances.
- If you will compare the price of perfumes of this brand and other brands the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume are cheaper than them on the market.
- Easy to buy online or shops
- All you need is to search the dealers and then place your order.
- Choose the Strength of the Scent
- There are different strengths to the scent of potpourri depending on how you made use of the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume. Since preference is significant to enjoy the smell, the available online tutorials on how to tweak the smell of your scented incense could help you get the best relaxing aroma in your home.
- Hard to Replicate the Smell
- The smell of the perfume is precise according to the set standards of the company.
Some companies may price these perfumes expensive.